The right window dressing can give your home a sophisticated look. Add a fresh, updated look to your space with window dressings from Danube Buildmart. Regulating the flow of air and light into your home the elegant range of Window Blinds from Danube helps in adding aesthetic value to your living and spaces. Choose from natural wood, aluminium, woven wood and a variety of other materials to achieve the look that’s just right for your home décor.
Wood blinds can go perfectly with wooden furniture. This should be given proper care for long life span and good to be installed in areas with controlled and stable humidity.
Our high end wood blinds have the following features:
- This rolls the woven material up to form a roll at the window.
- Head rail with solid timber with easy fixing
- Solid timber co-ordinate with bottom bar
- Woven weave has braid finish on edges.
- Wide choice of natural colors finishes and textures.
- Min size 20* 50 cm max 2.4* 3 meter
Roman blinds have simple and elegant look hence are ideal window dressing for a modern home. Roman blinds have a very functional look and is made of fabrics, hence having wide variety of options which can suit any ambiance.
Basic Features of our roman blinds are as follows:
- These blinds are constructed using a white finished aluminum head rail.
- Blinds are made of invisible stitching.
- Each blinds come with ready to use with top/face brackets, fully corded and ready to hang.
- They are lined with a poly cotton liner or blackout liner.
- Trims and finishes can be added for extra appeal.
- As standard the blind is made to stack at one level.
- All blinds incorporate a pelmet to hide the head rail.
- Min blind size 30* 30 cm
- Maximum 3*4 meter
- Matching fabric covered head rail and bottom rail
Simple and effective, roller blinds are a truly minimalist solution. As with all the varieties of window covering, whether blinds or shutters , roller blinds perform several functions.
Basic features of roller blinds are as follows:
- These blinds are constructed using 32 mm extruded aluminum head rail with unique locking of fabric tube
- Slide action control with clutch system and nickel plated metal chain.
- PVC latch which is covered by the fabric both on the face and reverse slide, allows for the fabric and trim to be attached without stacking.
- Blinds has universal metal painted brackets allowing for top fix, side and face fix
- There are larger tubes and mechanisms of 38, 45 diameters for larger blinds.
- Min size 15cm* 40 cm, max 400 cm* 180 cm
This option is a very striking and impressive alternative to the traditional horizontal Venetian blind. The slats or panels can be rotated through 180 degrees, which not only allowing you to filter the light according to your need.
The basic features are as follows:
- These blinds consist of slim line conventional aluminum head rail in white, brown or silver.
- Operation may be drawn to one slide, split or centre.
- Control may be left hand or right hand.
- The blind are supplied with top fix brackets for recess, if face fix is required for external fixing extention brackets available.
- All vanes are supplied with welded bottom pocket and weights and joining chain in nickel finish.
- Control chain in nickel plated metal with aluminum side weight
- Vanes are 89 mm or 127 mm wide
- Min size 15* 30
- Max 4*4
Panel blinds are ideal window dressing for sliding doors or large windows, and also can be used as a room divider. It imparts a neat and contemporary look to the room and is a versatile solution for light control…
The basic features of panel blinds are as follows:
- These blinds consists of slimline conventional aluminium head rail in white with 3,4,5 tracks depending on width of blind.
- Operation may be draw to one side or dplit. By corded or wand operation.
- Control may be LH or RH corder, or on the leading vane by wand operation.
- Blinds may be combined to cover wide feature wall.
- All panels are supplied with velcro fixing to slider.
- Min blind size 1*.5 mtr
- Max 4*4
A Venetian blind has horizontal slats, one above another. Venetian blinds are basic slatted blinds made of metal or plastic; wooden slats are sometimes used usually referred to as wood blinds or bamboo blinds. They are suspended by strips of cloth called tapes, or by cords, by which all slats in unison can be rotated through nearly 180 degrees.
The basic features are:
- Available in slats 25, 35, 50 mm
- Slats are high quality bass wood with stained or painted finish covered with UV lacquer….or can be in alumunium
- All slats are finished on ends.
- Choice of matching acorns or metallic
- Metal colored head rail with end brackets for face top and side fix
- All blinds incorporate a pelmet to cover the headrail.
- Solid wooden profiled colour matched bottom rail.
- Min blind size .20 cm * .30 cm
- Maximum size 2.4mtr * 3 mtr
- Decorative tapes designs bring a splash of color of harmony with the wood.